Re: [Evolution] How do you import mail folders and address book from Mozilla ?

tir, 2002-10-01 kl. 18:21 skrev Stephen CS Howe:

Anyway, my collegue, who still uses Netscape 4.7, reading tony's
comment, has just tried to import his netscape folders, and he had no
problems.

Exactly. It was from Netscape 4.7.something that I imported my Evo data.
Sorry I didn't keep on with the mail.

As for the contacts, I've looked again and 'most all of them are new
since that time (Landis in Holland went broke, remember? And those were
most of my contacts then.) But I *do* get them all at once in my contact
list. Only, I've gone over to my own LDAP server for all contacts now.

Basically, on Red Hat 7.2 ++++, Gnome 1.4 and with Evo 1.0.8 I have no
problems.

*** EXCEPT THAT THE 2 SHITTY LDAP Evo SCHEMAS HAVE TO BE BROUGHT UP TO
DATE ***

*** CHRIS TOSHOK? ***

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

"There are many people who can't face the truth ... If you rob a
normal person of life's lies, at the same time you'll be robbing
him of his happiness."