Re: [Evolution] Shortcuts

On Fri, 2002-11-29 at 08:20, René Seindal wrote:
Hi,

I have just installed Evo1.2 from Debian unstable, on a Debian testing
system.  I had quite some problems with imap and subscriptions which I
have ironed out.

Sorry, can't help you there.

My main grievance now is the lack of keyboard shortcuts.  Where are they
all?  I especially miss q which switched there preview pane on and off.
I used it a lot, and now its gone :-(

Most are still there, but have been moved around a bit ?:/
The toggle preview pane is now the ~ (tilde) key.

I have understood from the list archive that Next message and Previous
message have disappear too, but they didn't work well, so I never used
them anyway.

IIRC there was some discussion about this on the list recently and there
was some technical problem that necessitated the removal of the next and
previous functions when reading a message in a separate window.

HTH

Dave