[Evolution] Sharing contacts

Hi,

Is there any trick to exporting an entire contacts folder from Evolution
1.2 and being able to import it in one step in Outlook?

I have tried selecting and saving all contacts as a vcard file, and
importing that, however only a single contact (in the middle of the
list!) actually gets imported.

I have also tried selecting all and forwarding as an email attachment.
The same single contact is all that Outlook sees.

I'm easily prepared to believe that this is a bug in Outlook, but I'd
like to ask if there's a way to do this before I individually export and
import 100+ contact entries...

Thanks!

Ross