[Evolution] Shortcuts

Hi,

I have just installed Evo1.2 from Debian unstable, on a Debian testing
system.  I had quite some problems with imap and subscriptions which I
have ironed out.

My main grievance now is the lack of keyboard shortcuts.  Where are they
all?  I especially miss q which switched there preview pane on and off.
I used it a lot, and now its gone :-(

I have understood from the list archive that Next message and Previous
message have disappear too, but they didn't work well, so I never used
them anyway.

--
René Seindal <rene seindal dk>
Seindal Consult