Re: [Evolution] Certificates?

On Wed, 2002-11-27 at 13:12, Bradley Alexander wrote:
Similar to Damian's PGP inline vs PGP/MIME question, now that we have
reached the 1.2 milestone, is there any chance of handling certificates
in the near future? Since I work for Verisign, all of the windows people
use their certs to sign/encrypt emails, and it confuses my poor evo
session, and most times I wind up having to download it rather than
reading it in the mailer.

I originally asked this when 1.0 was released, and was given the
projected date of "some day..." Are we any closer?

Yes we're closer.  To that day.

S/MIME is still a wanted yet unimplemented feature due to lack of
resources.