[Evolution] spa authentication with msn

Hello all,

First, let me acknowledge the wonderful work that the developers at ximian
have done with the 1.2 release.  I am enjoying it very much expect that
retrieving email from the microsoft network, which is my isp, fails on
authentication.  I have the following settings for the msn email server:

host: pop3.email.msn.com
authentication type: NTLM / SPA

when I do a send/receive I get the following error:
Error while 'Fetching Mail':
Unable to connect to POP server pop3.email.msn.com: No Support for requested
authentication mechanism.

I would appreciate it if someone could help me set this up right

Thanks in advance