Re: [Evolution] signature question

On dt, 2002-11-26 at 21:42, guenther wrote:
cheers();

Now, when I compose a new message and select the file (from 1.0.8) or an
auto-generated signature, Evolution will add the -- to the top of the
signature. When I select the script signature, Evolution doesn NOT add
the -- to the top of the signature.

I tested this (IMHO after your first post) myself and encountered the
same behavior.

Seems to be a bug -- it ought to be added in both cases. File a Bug
Report, if there isnt already any.

Hi,

If you use "signature editor" to edit a HTML signature, but then you
send a text message, "-- " is not added either.

I think it's ok not to add "-- " in a HTML message but it should be
added in a text message just as text signatures do.

If you add -- to the signature to workaround it remember to add the a
space too => "-- "

Regards,

Josep