[Evolution] Multiple errors from Evolution 1.2

I've just purged EVO1.2 from my [Linux 2.4.19 Debian Unstable KDE AMD TBird1400] box as I'm unable to read any of my previous Evo version's mail...

When clicking Inbox the highlight switches back to where it was after a second or so. This is the same for all mail folders. Calendars & Contacts seem fine.

Have tried deleting gnome lockfiles as a mail elsewhere inthe archive suggested, plus various other thinbgs folks in the archive seem to feel mended various probs for them with no luck.

When running evo1.2 from console with 'evolution<ENTER>' there are multiple OAFIID errors complaining about not being able to load various mail components like composer and others when you go to open the tools settings window. The Settings windows onnly (from memory) displayed folder, servers, calendar and such, no mail conf tools at all.

If someone is able to provide a solution/update I'll be grateful. I saw someone else posted the highlight-switching-no-folder-viewing problem a while ago and they got no result. Hope I'm luckier!