Re: [Evolution] Palm sync inbox

On Wed, 2002-11-27 at 09:36, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 07:46, Steve Sykes wrote:
My palm m515 syncs fine except for mail.  The mail stays on the palm
and doesn't seem to get the mail from Evolution.  The conduit shows
sendmail active but I must be missing something.  Any ideas?

The sendmail conduit will send any mail you've written on the palm
through sendmail and out to its recipient.  It does not sync the INBOX.
That does not exist AFAIK.

This is correct, we dont support mailbox syncing.