Re: SV: [Evolution] When is Evolution 1.4 due out?

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 03:18, Mårten Woxberg wrote:
On Fri, 2002-11-22 at 21:48, Aristotle wrote:
But there is no indication of when it is due out?

When its finished and stable :)

So it'll come out around 2005 with Star Wars Episode 3 then...
I mean evolution 1.2 is supposed to be stable right??
It crashes like hell if I'm not on a system that you precompiled
it for...

It is possible that in those cases it got improperly compiled then.  :-)
Or if there are actual bugs, we would like to know about them.

It would be great if you twice a month could do a source snapshot too..
so that we sorry bastards who compile ourselves can try it out without
subscribing
to the CVS?

We have been making regular, unstable releases between major releases in
the past, whenever we felt like the code was in a good enough shape to
be released to the world.  We plan to do the same thing for the 1.4
development.

BTW the GNOME CVS server can be accessed anonymously, without the need
for an account.

        http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html

--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>