SV: [Evolution] When is Evolution 1.4 due out?

On Fri, 2002-11-22 at 21:48, Aristotle wrote:
But there is no indication of when it is due out?

When its finished and stable :)

So it'll come out around 2005 with Star Wars Episode 3 then...
I mean evolution 1.2 is supposed to be stable right??
It crashes like hell if I'm not on a system that you precompiled
it for...

Snapshots should be out in a week or so hopefully, so you can
track the stability as it changes.

It would be great if you twice a month could do a source snapshot too..
so that we sorry bastards who compile ourselves can try it out without
subscribing
to the CVS?

/Mårten