Re: [Evolution] New Appointment : selecting finish time moves start time one day back

Definitely seen wierdness like this.  It would be much nicer to do time
checks when the appt is actually being added instead of being smart
about it while you are setting things, since it tends to screw things up
for me.

Skadz