Re: [Evolution] "Go to next unread message" : sometimes the message list doesn't jump to the message

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 08:20, Etienne Tourigny wrote:
On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 11:10, Enver ALTIN wrote:
On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 17:49, Etienne Tourigny wrote:

sometimes when using the "]" key for "Go to next unread message" the
message list doesn't jump to the selected message.  Although, the
message displays in the preview pane (lower right).  It's very weird,
and I think it happens if the new message is below or lower the current
one.

Same here. Actually the message list jumps to the message; and it gets
selected; but doesn't get focused (selection is not visible) though, if
I scroll down and find the selected message I see it focused but the
view of widget doesn't scroll there.

Sorry, that's what I meant.  The message gets selected but the view
doesn't move to that message.

Is it intermittent like me?

I've noticed this behavior.  From what I'm able to gather, it appears
that this happens when switching to a folder that has a selected message
outside of the current view.

It seems that clicking on any message in the list will cause it to start
working. (i.e. you'd have to scroll to see it).

--
Cliff Wells, Software Engineer
Logiplex Corporation (www.logiplex.net)