[Evolution] New Appointment : selecting finish time moves start time one day back

Hi,

when I create a new appointment and I want to change the end time, the
start time moves one day back at 23:00.

For example, if I double-click 13:00 today, it opens up a new
appointment at 13:00 on the 26th.  When I click on the end time, the
start time becomes 23:00 on the 25th.

It's really annoying because I have to set the end time and then the
start time (and start day) once again.

Any one else see this?

Is there a work-around aside from reselecting the start time?

I know I can just use the day or week view and drag the bottom edge of
the appointment to the desired end time, but still...

Thanks,

Etienne