Re: [Evolution] "Go to next unread message" : sometimes the message list doesn't jump to the message

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 11:10, Enver ALTIN wrote:
On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 17:49, Etienne Tourigny wrote:

sometimes when using the "]" key for "Go to next unread message" the
message list doesn't jump to the selected message.  Although, the
message displays in the preview pane (lower right).  It's very weird,
and I think it happens if the new message is below or lower the current
one.

Same here. Actually the message list jumps to the message; and it gets
selected; but doesn't get focused (selection is not visible) though, if
I scroll down and find the selected message I see it focused but the
view of widget doesn't scroll there.

Sorry, that's what I meant.  The message gets selected but the view
doesn't move to that message.

Is it intermittent like me?

It's the same for all other dialogs using the same widget. It was
bothering me for a while.
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)   - Software developer, generic solvent
http://enver.casdb.com/        - mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com

"Amnesia used to be my favorite word, but then I forgot it."