Re: [Evolution] "Go to next unread message" : sometimes the message list doesn't jump to the message

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 17:49, Etienne Tourigny wrote:

sometimes when using the "]" key for "Go to next unread message" the
message list doesn't jump to the selected message.  Although, the
message displays in the preview pane (lower right).  It's very weird,
and I think it happens if the new message is below or lower the current
one.

Same here. Actually the message list jumps to the message; and it gets
selected; but doesn't get focused (selection is not visible) though, if
I scroll down and find the selected message I see it focused but the
view of widget doesn't scroll there.

It's the same for all other dialogs using the same widget. It was
bothering me for a while.
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)   - Software developer, generic solvent
http://enver.casdb.com/        - mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com

"Amnesia used to be my favorite word, but then I forgot it."