Re: [Evolution] Comments on Evolution 1.2

I agree with you although now I believe you are behaving like a Linux
Bigot.  Of course MS Draw is rubbish - do you think commercial
developers would appreciate MS encroaching on their turf?  The
developers for commercial graphics software (the big name ones) are
probably in bed with M$ anyway.