Re: [Evolution] twaeking Preferences manually

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 05:34, Not Zed wrote:

Is ist possible, to view in Thread mode as default?
Hmm, that might need source modifications at the moment.

Would be a considerable modification, I think. The Thread view is very
helpful, should be configurable in the Views.

No its probably a 1 line change

I think the thread setting is already saved when saving a custom view.

By the way, I've seen Evolution 1.2.0 hang totally when saving a custom
view.  The view is saved, but Evo takes 100% CPU after it and never
returns.  killev and a restart helps.  Anyone else see this?  This was
on RH8.

Oh, and instead of (or in addition to) making the thread setting
default, it should be possible to make a (custom) view the default...

-\/ille