Re: [Evolution] Deleting in Evol 1.2 using KDE

thanks!  surprised I didnt see that already.

                    "Michael D.

                    Lind"                  To:     Evolution List <evolution ximian com>

                    <mdlind austin r       cc:

                    r.com>                 Subject:     Re: [Evolution] Deleting in Evol 1.2 using KDE

                    Sent by:

                    evolution-admin@

                    ximian.com

                    11/22/02 11:31