Re: [Evolution] Handspring Visor USB - Sync with Evolution

On Fri, 2002-11-15 at 11:39, Walt Pennington wrote:
Mandrake 9
Handspring Visor Pro
Evolution 1.2.0

Problem - A USB Visor will not synchronize with Evolution.

All necessary USB and Visor modules are installed, but I cannot get the
Visor to synchronize with Evolution.  I have viewed the pages at:

http://www.linux-usb.org/
http://www.linuxpda.com/visor/howto/current/index.html

Can you connect using 'pilot-xfer -p /dev/<yourport> --list' which is
what gpilotd is using?  A message about unable to bind often means that
the permsions are wrong on the device, or that nothing is attached to
that device.

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.