[Evolution] Problems with adding/deleting signatures in Evo 1.2

Hi,

I have written a little script to add a new signature to my messages
(see below) but when I wanted to add it to the list of signatures, I ran
into some problems...

I'll start by admitting I hadn't RTFM thoroughly enough... :(

I have moved the plain text file I used before as signature into the
~/evolution/signatures folder and I wanted to add that file to the list
of signatures but instead of using Tools > Settings > Composer
Preferences I pressed the add a new signature button in Tools > settings
Mail accounts.

Because I didn't want to add a new file using the editor I closed it.
But this created a signature named "Unnamed".  Later I thought I had
missed something and did the same again (yes, I know...:) )

Because I wanted to delete these two signatures I went to the Composer
Preferences, but none of the signatures was listed...

~/evolution/signatures did contain 2 files: 'signature-0' and
'signature-1'.

I was able to remove these closing Evo, running killev restarting Evo
and deleting it through the Composer Preferences, however I did have to
do this twice, after the first time only one file was listed...

Is it normal that the list of signatures is only generated when Evo is
started?

TIA
--
 #  Mertens Bram "M8ram" <bram-mertens linux be>   Linux User #249103  #
 #  Red Hat Linux 7.3  KDE 3.0.0-10  kernel 2.4.18-3  i686  128MB RAM  #