Re: [Evolution] External scripts from filters

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 19:39, HvR wrote:
the shell command get the complete msg as stdin so all the script needs
to do is:

cat - > /tmp/file
and then you can run formail on the /tmp/file

This only appears to work for the shell command in the _criterion_
section "Pipe Message to Shell Command".  In the _action_ section it
doesn't appear that the message is piped to the command.

Not sure why these shell commands were implemented differently, but that
appears to be the case.