Re: [Evolution] Signatures vs accented characters (follow-up)

Le jeu 14/11/2002 à 16:32, Philippe Chartier a écrit :
Example :
... croient être un "dysfonctionnement" de notre système : elles
reçoivent le Bulletin après avoir tenté de se désabonner ou
reçoivent le Bulletin en double. La source du problème est
invariablement la même :...

It's very weird.

I've just received my message sent to the list.

If I look at my message, in the preview pane of Evolution main window,
the accented characters look fine!

But if I double-click on the message to open it in a separate window,
the accented characters are unreadable again! Same thing if I reply or
forward the message, the accented characters are transformed.

Here it's wrong in both cases.