Re: [Evolution] Signatures vs accented characters (follow-up)

Le jeu 14/11/2002 à 16:03, Philippe Chartier a écrit :
Le jeu 14/11/2002 à 15:30, Enver ALTIN a écrit :
On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 16:17, Mark Lowes wrote:
Am I missing something or is there no way of configuring 1.2 to use an
external file for it's sig.  It appears to be "import into the editor
and save" or "script" as the only options.

Seems so :)

Interestingly I never needed to add a new signature since I upgraded
from 1.0.x but just noticed that the only way adding a file as a
signature is copying/importing its contents to a new signature using the
add button. BTW, I can live with this.

I upgraded, too, from 1.0.x to 1.2 and was pleased to see the old
signatures automatically imported. I really like the new signature
system.

But I've noticed a problem. If I edit a signature in the new signature
editor, everything seems fine, but afterwards, in the preview signature
pane and in a new message, all the accented characters are unreadable...

Example :
... croient être un "dysfonctionnement" de notre système : elles
reçoivent le Bulletin après avoir tenté de se désabonner ou
reçoivent le Bulletin en double. La source du problème est
invariablement la même :...

It's very weird.

I've just received my message sent to the list.

If I look at my message, in the preview pane of Evolution main window,
the accented characters look fine!

But if I double-click on the message to open it in a separate window,
the accented characters are unreadable again! Same thing if I reply or
forward the message, the accented characters are transformed.

Any clue? Please help!

--
Philippe Chartier <chartiep cybersciences com>