Re: [Evolution] Signatures vs accented characters

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 16:03, Philippe Chartier wrote:
[snip]
But I've noticed a problem. If I edit a signature in the new signature
editor, everything seems fine, but afterwards, in the preview signature
pane and in a new message, all the accented characters are unreadable...
[snip]
I suppose it's a character set thing. But how can I solve this? I have
no idea...

I use KDE, if that can help...

I noticed this behaviour when saving vcards in Evo 1.0.8 sometimes names
than contain accented letters were changed to the same kind of
unreadable characters...
Now everything seems fine, but then again it didn't happen every time,
maybe I'm just lucky today...

Has the code for generating the filenames for vcards changed?

Regards
--
 #  Mertens Bram "M8ram" <bram-mertens linux be>   Linux User #249103  #
 #  Red Hat Linux 7.3  KDE 3.0.0-10  kernel 2.4.18-3  i686  128MB RAM  #