Re: [Evolution] Signatures vs accented characters

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 17:03, Philippe Chartier wrote:
But I've noticed a problem. If I edit a signature in the new signature
editor, everything seems fine, but afterwards, in the preview signature
pane and in a new message, all the accented characters are unreadable...

Got a problem like this, here.

Output from a script should be in HTML format. If it's not, it will
result in all output get concatenated into a single line.

You may wish to try converting your signature to HTML format and get
those characters as HTML entities.

-HTH
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)   - Software developer, generic solvent
http://enver.casdb.com/        - mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com

Jone's Motto:
        Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate.