From: Eric Newman
To: JAGOT Vincent
Sent: 11/13/02 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Little Bug

You probably deleted unread messages. Try View->Hide Deleted Messages,
then mark them as read. When Evolution deletes a message, it just flags
it for deletion. To actually expunge the messages from your folder, try
Actions->Expunge or Actions->Empty Trash to expunge all folders. Also,
you could mark messages as read before deleting them.

-Eric