Re: [Evolution] can't send e-mail

The server isn't broken, it is setup to reject e-mail with this
content-type.

So as I understand it, Evolution finds some characters from the
windows-1251 character set in the e-mail and decides to put this
content-type header on the outgoing reply.

On an interesting note, the Mozilla mail client has a different
behavior. When I try to send the exact same reply, it warns me that the
message contains characters outside of the currently selected character
encoding. If I tell it to go ahead and send the message, it does
something to alter those characters to conform. (probably removes them?)
Otherwise I'd have to cancel the send, then change my character encoding
and resend it.

Monte