Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.2 on Debian

On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 20:42, Mike Leone wrote:
Brian Rectanus (Brian Rectanus vt edu) wrote this on 11 12, 02 at 20:03:
Sorry to ask a silly question, but it does not look like Evolution 1.2
and Connector 1.2 are available on debian.  I don't see any mention of
if it will be or when it will be (not in the news,FAQ, knowledge base or
list archives).  Maybe I am just blind, if so, sorry.

Debian packages are *never* available the day some new version comes out.
And a good thing, too - apparently, they give it a shakeout period. Make
sure that there are no show stopper bugs or anything.

There are some problems, which will hopefully be ironed out soon.  We're
building 1.2 on Woody now, FWIW.  I expect Evolution to be available
before Connector.

--
Mark Gordon <mtgordon ximian com>