Re: [Evolution] Font display problems redux

On Wed, 2002-11-06 at 15:29, Cliff Wells wrote:
Okay, it seems that there are still some emails that don't display
properly... I've attached one that shows only the header (body appears
blank, but viewing the source shows the message).  I forwarded it as an
attachment since that seems to be the only way to retain the message's
original format.

I have the exact opposite problem: the body shows up fine, but the
header box is entirely blank. Changing my font settings in Redhat 8's
font selector has no effect.

(Also, it won't save my IMAP password no matter how many times I check
the little box).

--
-Chip Olson. | ceo at thsi dot org
"The sacred objects kindle their desire / A hose clamp and a papaya