[Evolution] Font display problems redux

Okay, it seems that there are still some emails that don't display
properly... I've attached one that shows only the header (body appears
blank, but viewing the source shows the message).  I forwarded it as an
attachment since that seems to be the only way to retain the message's
original format.

If no one else has problems viewing this attachment then I am led to
suspect that installing the MS web fonts may be at the root of the
problem...

Regards,

--
Cliff Wells, Software Engineer