Re: [Evolution] Evolution Disrespects Gnome Default Browser Setting

ons, 2002-11-06 kl. 05:40 skrev Dan:

Ah, this is exactly the information I needed.  Modifying that file
appropriately causes links to open in the browser of my choice.  Many
thanks, Andreas.

Doesn't help me any with Gnome 1.4; OTOH I've always used Nautilus and
right clicked on a .htm/.html, .doc etc to get my default apps.

Best,

Tony