Re: [Evolution] gal + gal2 on same system?

On Wed, 2002-11-06 at 02:20, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
If I build gal from the evolution-1-2-branch and gal from HEAD, can I
install them both and have them co-exist, or will they overwrite each
other's files?

They don't overwrite each other.  The 1-2-branch still installs headers
in $prefix/include/gal, though, which might cause some unexpected
behavior depending on ordering of -I -L.  I plan to resolve the header
issue with another 1-2-branch release in the near future.

--
Mike Kestner <mkestner ximian com>