Re: [Evolution] Signature at the end of reply message

On Thu, 2002-05-30 at 14:37, Erik Bågfors wrote:

Why not write it like this. After the part you are answering to and then
removing everything else that you are not answering to.  Writing it
before the message means I have to look down first to read what you are
replying to and then look up and read your response.  That's not good I
think.

It's worse than "not good", it's unreadable garbage like I usually only
see in people who have been on the 'net for all of five minutes and take
whatever default cursor position LookOut gives them. Anyone who does it
should be made to either spend a solid month in alt.sysadmin.recovery to
see how attributions, quoting, snipping, and replying are supposed to be
done or do a Google groups search for anything ever posted by Russ
Alberry and pay attention.

Now if we could just get Evo to properly place the cursor on