Re: [Evolution] Signature at the end of reply message

There's already such request in bugzilla.

Gerardo Marin
Ximian Evolution Bugmaster

On Thu, 2002-05-30 at 12:35, Alexandre Aractingi wrote:
Hi all,
Sorry if I already sent this mail, I don't know what is going on
with my mailbox today...
I am wondering if it is possible to force Evo to append my automated
signature directly after the text I enter when replying to a
message. Default appends the signature at the end of the mail, so if
I quote the guy who sent me the mail my signature comes at the very
end of the message...
Thanks for any tip!
Alex