Re: [Evolution] Signature at the end of reply message

On Thu, 2002-05-30 at 21:19, Ken Barber wrote:
If I really, really want to make sure my recipient sees my breathless .sig du
jour, I write my response AFTER the quoted message, instead of before --
forcing my recipient to scroll down through all the stuff s/he wrote before
reading my reply -- and my incredibly profound .sig.

Why not write it like this. After the part you are answering to and then
removing everything else that you are not answering to.  Writing it
before the message means I have to look down first to read what you are
replying to and then look up and read your response.  That's not good I
think.

/Erik
--
Erik Bågfors               | erik bagfors nu
Supporter of free software | GSM +46 733 279 273