Re: [Evolution] Signature at the end of reply message

If I really, really want to make sure my recipient sees my breathless .sig du
jour, I write my response AFTER the quoted message, instead of before --
forcing my recipient to scroll down through all the stuff s/he wrote before
reading my reply -- and my incredibly profound .sig.

I shall grant that behavior such as that isn't very polite on a busy
discussion list such as this, where it's important to be able to wade through
scores of messages quickly -- but in one-to-one corresponcence with friends I
consider it perfectly acceptable.

So, what I'm offering is a partial solution.  I hope it will be found
adequate.

Now, since this was posted to a discussion list and I was polite enough to put
my two cents' worth at the top of the message, if everyone will now please
scroll down to the bottom of this message to become enlightened by the wisdom
contained in today's .sig.....

Ken