Re: [Evolution] [1.1] Are the Snapshots supposed to work?

Hi!

Am Mit, 2002-05-29 um 13.15 schrieb Not Zed:
The 1.1 tree is a bit unstable at the moment, started about 1-2 weeks
ago, before then it was pretty well rock solid :(

Yes, I see. It isn't that bad, because I keep copies of the old
snapshots, so when I see it's broken I just install the last working
one. So, I'll just wait till the problem is fixed.

Let me know if I can do anything for debugging this issue.

I just want to say that you are doing a quit good job! I use Evo since
0.6 or something and I really love it!!

Ciao,
Manuel

--