Re: [Evolution] Request for additions/corrections in Evolution

As our friend on the list Ned Zed would say with his cheap sarcasm...
gee that's a life threatening sittuation that can only be solved by 'rpm
-e evolution' on most systems. ;-)

Now, seriously, in case you can work with vim, I found that on their
main site (http://www.vim.org/) there is a link (check the news section,
the second or third AFAIK piece of news) to a site where there's a
gnome-vim (a patch to make gvim work with evolution.  As the mentioned
site says the author needs the support of the guys from Ximian to make
it work... no update for that in months. :(