Re: [Evolution] Having to manually fire filters

Well can you be a bit more specific then?

I thought it was just leaving some messages in inbox that you expected
elsewhere, which imho isn't particularly serious.  If its doing
something else, then well, its something else entirely isn't it.

How are you getting mail; most providers use different paths.
What are your mail filters.

etc etc.