Re: [Evolution] Having to manually fire filters

If messages arrive while filtering is in progress, this is still going
to happen.  Certainly nothing has been changed in the code for months.

I can't see it being fixed any time soon either because of the way
filtering works.  Its probably not that hard to fix, but isn't likely to
be a priority ...