Re: [Evolution] Evolution and pilot sync against USB palms

On Fri, 2002-05-24 at 09:16, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
I have a Palm m505 which I am successfully syncing to evolution using a
serial link.

Has anyone got a USB connection for this form of Palm (which uses the
PalmOS 4 mangled netword transport format over USB rather than treating
USB as fast serial) working?   Anyone got the new pilot-link (which does
support this) working with gnome-pilot?

You'll need cvs pilot-link and cvs gnome-pilot with the patch at
http://primates.ximian.com/~jpr/gnome-pilot.patch

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com