[Evolution] Evolution and pilot sync against USB palms

I have a Palm m505 which I am successfully syncing to evolution using a
serial link.

Has anyone got a USB connection for this form of Palm (which uses the
PalmOS 4 mangled netword transport format over USB rather than treating
USB as fast serial) working?   Anyone got the new pilot-link (which does
support this) working with gnome-pilot?

Would love some patches, pointers or refs.

        Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]