Re: [Evolution] Sync problems with USB-serial

On Fri, 2002-05-17 at 10:10, Mats Lidell wrote:
Hi,

I'm having problems with syncing with a Palm, OS3.5, and Evolution
1.0.3 on RH7.3 (e.g. Pilot-link version 0.9.5.)

The problems are that during backup, datebook and address-book
synchronization the communication suddenly stops, lost connection
reported by Palm after a while. The stop is always on the same record
according to the gnome-pilot popup. Addresses and datebook events are
being transfered to Evolution but, due to the lost communication, not
everything. The todo sync works OK though all the way through.

This is on a laptop computer with no serial connection. So I have a
USB to serial converter to connect the Cradle to the machine. With
this setup I can sync though with JPilot that I think also is using
Pilot-link but not gnome-pilot, I think. Would that suggest a problem
with gnome-pilot?

Any ideas?

Can you isolate the conduit and the record with the problem?

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com