Re: [Evolution] A couple of questions to help in reporting SPAM

The defautl forward format is forward as attachment which should be the
right way to do it.

On Sun, 2002-05-19 at 07:07, Bruce A. Mallett wrote:
To report SPAM I'd like to be able to forward the offending
msg. with full headers, which brings up a couple of
questions:

  1)  How can I forward a message such that full
      headers are included?
  2)  If I cannot do 1), how can I select-all (Ctl-A in
      many app.s) so that I can get the full msg after
      setting View->Message Display->Show Email Source?

Feature request:

I'd love to be able to setup an icon in the Shortcuts
area with associated rules to allow me to drag-n-drop
a msg. and have it send it out for me.  Handy for
forwarding to a group or reporting to spamcop!

     - Bruce