Re: [Evolution] A couple of questions to help in reporting SPAM

On Sat, 2002-05-18 at 14:37, Bruce A. Mallett wrote:
To report SPAM I'd like to be able to forward the offending
msg. with full headers, which brings up a couple of
questions:

  1)  How can I forward a message such that full
      headers are included?

I use "Forward as Attachment" which seems to do the trick. =]

--j
--
Jim Meyer, Geek At Large                              purp wildbrain com