Re: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Scripting in evolution

On Thu, 2002-05-09 at 20:32, Brian wrote:

The biggest bane of Outlook world has been scripting and automatic
execution of third party executables of some form or stripe.  Maybe I'm
in the minority on this one, but I just want a really good mailer
without the potential for harm.  I think I could live without such a
"feature".

Even if it still a minority, there is at least two of us. who are in
agreement on this.

.-)

--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the