Re: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Scripting in evolution

On Thu, 2002-05-09 at 20:48, Andy Cedilnik wrote:

Also, I would like to have a text based Evolution mailbox compatible
client, so I can ssh to machine and check mail. If there would be
scripting support in Evolution, I could write a text client that would
communicate through hooks in the running Evolution.

that is already possible via the CORBA interfaces and evolution client
libraries, as Jeff said. You just have to write the text interface.

cheers