Re: [Evolution] Reply to all should include myself

On Thu, 2002-05-09 at 00:18, David Hoover wrote:

If I'm on the recipient list of a message, and hit reply to all, I want
my address kept in the cc list.

MS Outlook does this. When I use Outlook[1] I allways find myself
removing my email address from the Cc: list when replying to all to
message where I'm on the recipient list. I have been unable to get
Outlook to stop doing this. This is one of the reasons why I curse Bill
Gates everytime I use Outlook. That and, amongst others, the lack of
thread-sorting. But I digress.

I am merely trying to illustrate that there are some (well, me at least)
that most definitly wouldn't appreciate this behaviour.

[1] a lot less than it used to be, thankfully. Still trying to convince
my boss that my workplace should fork over the money for Connector, so I
can rid myself completely of Outlook.

Regards,
--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the