Re: [Evolution] Reply to all should include myself

On Wed, 2002-05-08 at 15:21, Andy Cedilnik wrote:

I would like the "reply to all" to include my e-mail in the list. Is
that possible? Could that be a feature of e-mail account?

"Different strokes for different folks"?

I find the way Evo handles reply-to-all to be a wonderful feature, and
would be quite saddened to see it change.  The fact that Evolution
removes not just my main e-mail address from the CC list, but it also
removes any of my email addresses that I've defined as accounts (I have
quite a few ;o), is just plain cool.  The only other e-mail client I've
ever used that is capable of this behavior is VM, and that's because I
wrote the elisp to make it behave the same way.

My vote:  Leave the "reply to all" behavior as-is, but allow the ability
to add TO, CC and BCC headers (or for that matter, let us just add
arbitrary headers!) to outgoing mail from a filter.  I think that
capability would satisfy pretty much everyone.

Cheers!
--
Brett Johnson <brett_johnson hp com>
     -  i  n  v  e  n  t  -